Sunday, June 5, 2011

Meghan&Ryan


Meghan&Ryan
I know Meghan from growing up in Ponoka, and so when she messaged me over a year ago and asked if I would be their wedding photographer I was so flattered. I couldn't wait until the big day! The day came and went and everything was just perfect, exactly what you would expect on any one's wedding day. Yesterday morning I woke up to snow (AH!) and I just could not believe that was how Meghan and Ryan's day was going to go. So just as soon as it was ugly and cold the weather took a lovely turn and out came the sun just after the ceremony. *sigh* :) The bridesmaids were such troopers in their dresses in the wind! Seriously tough gals! As soon as the sun poked through the clouds it warmed up immediately and we spend 2 hours of doing my favorite thing in the world, PICTURES. Everyone was just so photogenic and were such great sports, especially the best man who had a broken collar bone and ACTUALLY did jumping pictures. You are Bad Ass! Honestly I couldn't have had a better group of people to work with and that were so kind too. Thank you for braving the dirt, tall grass and challenging terrain Meghan you are the toughest bride I know! Thank you Ryan for being a great sport and striking poses whenever you got the chance. You two are a beautiful couple and I wish you the best in your new journey as husband and wife.
As you can see for yourselves Meghan is absolutely stunning! Just gorgeous!




























No comments: