Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mr & Mrs Vold


Alix and Kurtis got married in Banff and I was literally thinking the entire time I was there was "I am SO Lucky!" I absolutely LOVE travelling around to different towns or cities to photograph weddings or engagements because each shoot looks different and adds something new to each photo shoot I take. I am unable to get comfortable and take pictures in the same location I always have something new to work with and new lighting with each shoot. It was quite cool on Sept 2nd when A&K got married but we managed to get some really amazing shots regardless. They were staying at the Banff Springs Hotel so we were able to adventure around and take pictures all over the hotel. Honestly how much better can it get!!! I have never been in that hotel before so we would wander a ways and I would see something I like, stop take a few snaps shots and wander off a ways further and so on and so forth. It was Great! I also loved that we had no where to be so we took our time and enjoyed every minute of it :)

Alix look so incredible, just breathtaking and Kurtis looked oh so very handsome! I wish all weddings could be so fun and low key! I am so glad I was able to be their photographer I am so thrilled with the results.




















No comments: