Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ameilya & Rob

Ameilya & Rob Engagement In Canmore


In September I met Ameilya and Rob in Canmore and we walked/drove to different locations in the area to get some really fantastic engagement photos. I am so in love with the mountains! The fall colors were just beautiful and the weather was not bad at all. I went to high school with Ameilya so when she contacted me I was so ecstatic! I was really excited to meet her Fiance, Rob, he was such a nice guy! I love that these two are so cute and fun to work with. The red pants made my day! I love it when people express who they are in photos so that every shoot is different and I can show how diverse every wedding or engagement session can be.

Ameilya and Rob plan to marry in October 2012 in Calgary. Can`t wait to see how the spectacular everything will be on their wedding day :)















No comments: